Present Moment is a group that uses mindfulness in therapeutic and innovative ways to alleviate suffering. Our mission is to help others live their lives to the fullest through mindfulness-informed therapies with the starting point of the present moment. We collaboratively work with our participants to help evaluate which ways of coping have outgrown their usefulness and explore new ways of getting “unstuck", leading to less stress, more empowerment and more freedom.
Group Meditation Instruction
Transformational Group Sessions
Mindfulness Workshops and Trainings
Mindful Creative Art Therapies
WE HELP WITH
Body Image/Food Struggles
Habitual Behaviors and Addictions
Healing past wounds from traumatic events
UPCOMING GROUP - NYC
Empower yourSELF to change your life Psychotherapy Group with Christine (Chris) Vargo, LCSW
This group is useful for those struggling with:
- Helping others to the point of neglecting their own needs.
- low sense of self image/self-worth/feelings of shame
- challenges in interpersonal relationships
- Difficulty knowing wants/needs and advocating for them to be met.
- obsessive/repetitive thoughts about relationships, food, body image, substance abuse or other ways to numb feelings.
Participants will receive support in addition to exercises that they can take with them to help feel more calm, centered and empowered. These exercises are taken from modalities such as: meditation, gestalt and other embodied techniques.
Thursday evenings, 6:15PM-7:45PM in midtown location
to register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Empowerment Series with Liah Rozenman, LCAT
6-part series on how to feel more at home in your body.
To help those struggling with
- Poor sense of body image/body awareness
- Need for increased self-esteem/self-worth
- Compulsive food and/or exercise behaviors or
- Those having difficulty starting a routine with movement/exercise
Role-play, mindfulness, movement and traditional talk therapy will help group members feel a greater sense of support and empowerment around embodiment.
To register contact email@example.com