PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
GROWING YOUR PRACTICE AND INTEGRATING MINDFULNESS
Friday Mornings Bi-Monthly (every other week)
Upper West Side
Enrolling now, Space is limited–To register contact 917-362-9770
This experiential support group, facilitated by Adrienne Glasser, LCSW, R-DMT, allows participants to learn and practice techniques that will help them to thrive as professionals, in a supportive environment. Participants will learn ways to grow a professional practice that is both authentic and exciting while experientially learning an Introduction to Internal Family Systems and Relational Mindfulnness. This group is for Therapists, Coaches, Non-profit Leaders, Dietitians, and other helping professionals that wish to align with their sense of purpose and grow professionally.
PRESENTATIONS / WORKSHOPS:
Adrienne Glasser, LCSW, RDMT gives presentations on the following topics to various groups, schools, therapeutic staff, medical staff, organizations and corporations wishing to expand tools available for transformation.
- Present Moment Transformations (PMT): Workshops for anyone interested in learning IFS and meditation for personal growth.
- Introduction to Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Introduction To Mindfulness
- Using Embodied Experiential Methods For Change: A combination of IFS, meditation, movement and creative arts for helping professionals.
- Working with Eating Disorders, Addictions and Trauma For Professionals
- How to use Meditation and Expressive Arts with teens for professionals
SUPERVISION, CONSULTATION AND MENTORSHIP:
Support is available for professionals wanting to:
- Help train professional staff on-site though consultation.
- Supervision off-site is available for helping professionals wanting to integrate somatic parts-work with creative arts.
- Supervision off-site is available to Integrate Internal Family Systems, movement, or creative arts into practice.